Sunday, May 27, 2012

Post Wedding Stress for the Mom of the Bride

Good Morning, if that is what you would like to call it. I had a terrible time sleeping last night. To many things to do, all rolling around in my head. I guess, I would have to categorize my behavior as being a little stressed. 

My oldest is getting married to a wonderful guy, but this wedding planning, getting everything in order, guests readying your home and there it is MONEY! Its hard to get my head wrapped around this one. Today the costs of a wedding can be out of this world. Don't get me wrong, were not made out of money and we have a low budget, but still. Okay, just breathe...

My oldest daughter is about to wed
Many happy tears I have shed
May all their dreams come to pass
Many wishes for my lass...

No comments:

Post a Comment